Monday, September 24, 2007

*Walls*

I finally have real walls in my house now!!! This is a view from my front door looking into the living room.
They came out and started hanging the drywall in the house on Saturday. The crew worked so hard all day long and got the majority of the whole house finished. They ran out of some certain drywall that they needed but they're back out there to finish hanging it today. Tomorrow the finishers will come out and start taping and mudding the drywall. By next week we should be ready to start priming and painting them!
We've already picked out the colors we want to use in every room and I am very excited about them. They may be bold and bright and a little different than some people's taste but they are all rich, warm and happy colors that all go well with each other from room to room. The walls in our other house were all the same color and just a pale tan color so I'm looking foward to having some real depth and warmth in this new house. And all that really matters is that Jordan and I like them.
I just think its amazing the transformation that takes place during a house building project. I can remember staring into the wooded land trying to imagine my house being nestled in the middle of the trees. I remember as each step progressed how I still kept trying to picture my house there and now its finally emerged from the bottom and sprung forth into this massive structure that even I am amazed by. It's even more than I could have pictured or imagined. As each day passes and the reality hits me more and more I am suddenly becoming so overwhelmed by what God has done and how He did it.
It will forever hold a special place in my heart b/c it was the labor of my dad, brothers, mom and husband...as well as other family members too. It has truly been a miracle and I am ever so grateful and thankful! As soon as I can load some more pictures up I will try to post some so that you can all see and appreciate all that has transpired over this last 6 months. I am as anxious to be finished as I am to watch the remaining steps go by!
Wow! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).