Friday, September 21, 2007

It's almost here

Fall weather, that is! There are several things to love about Alabama weather: when the seasons change, they change! A couple of weekends ago (I know I'm posting this late) I woke up to a chill in the air. I walked outside and actually thought that I may need a light jacket. We went from high 90's to low 80's overnight. Talk about a drastic change! But I absolutely LOVE it! Spring and Fall are my two most favorite seasons ever! I love how the weather is never too cold and never too hot but always just right. Spring has this feel of life and new beginning in the air. The colors of the grass and trees budding and all the new flowers that spring forth are so vibrant and lively. Fall has a totally different feel. The leaves start to change into brilliant reds, yellows and oranges. Absolutely beautiful! But the atmosphere seems to be unlike the other seasons. There's almost this cuddly, fall in love excited atmosphere. Maybe its just me but there is just something in the air in the Autumn months that just isn't there in the Winter, Spring or Summer. Does anybody out there know what I'm talking about?

I hope you are all looking forward to this new season as much as I am! I'm really hoping that I will be able to get back to running now that the temps have simmered down...oh how I miss it!

No comments: