Thursday, September 13, 2007

New toy!

This is our new toy! It's a Samsung mp3 player. We had a mail in rebate for 2 Free mp3 players with the purchase of our new refrigerator. I just got them in 2 days ago and got some songs uploaded on it yesterday. I just LOVE it! It's not a Ipod but its still a 4GB player and holds tons of songs, photos and even has FM radio. I ordered a cover and an armband for it. Now I can listen to music as I'm running (when I have time to get back into that!). We will take them with us to Uganda next month and any other trips we go on from here on out. I think I'm finally becoming a techie! If anyone already has one of these though I'd love to know how you create a playlist on it. I go to the playlist icon and it says No File. Any clue??? I'm new to this and could use some more detailed isntruction!
I just wanted to share it with you b/c I'm so ecstatic over it. I carry it everywhere now! Love! :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a joy and I love reading your blog. :o) Momma Net