Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Lovely Thoughts...

I was looking through a children's clothing catalog when I noticed a cute little bracelet with a little inscription on it. For those who are familiar with Peter Pan you will recognize this quote. I just wanted to post it because it made me smile from the inside out...how could I not share something so enlightening?!
"Just think lovely thoughts and they lift you up in the air." J. M. Barrie
If you're feeling down today~just begin to change the things you're thinking of and ponder things that are more worthwhile and things you KNOW make you happy. I truly believe that your lovely thoughts will begin to lift you up out of your despair. And ALWAYS remember that "NOTHING is impossible with God!"
I just had to leave you with that for the afternoon...here's to lovely thoughts! May God's richest blessings abound to you today!

No comments: