Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Intro *drum roll please*

I had this lovely, beautiful long post with pictures of my nieces and nephew but I managed to delete the whole stinking thing b/c of some confusion between this blog and another blog I had done 2 years ago. My newest long post wasn't posting on this blog so I just decided to start from scratch and delete everything I had previously.
So...here I am...a self appointed blog junkie, a blog reader junkie that is! I have a list of favorite blogs that I view on a daily basis and today I decided to join the ranks of bloggers worldwide! I would love to get to know anyone who cares enough to stop by and check in on my Simply Me*Set Apart blog. I consider myself your average, every day, girl-next-door type but in the midst of that I am also "set apart for a greater work" that God reveals to me more and more every day.
I have found myself on foreign soil thousands of miles from home on 6 different occasions spreading the love of Jesus Christ...Russia, Belize (twice), Uganda-East Africa (twice) and the little island of Trinidad. There is nothing more fulfilling than sharing Christ with those in need and being His hands and feet in a hurting world. The Great Commission-"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." ~Matt. 28:19, 20
I have been married for 4 years to the love of my life and the one God created just for me. He is my soul mate through and through and could not imagine life without him. He is my best friend and the priest of our home. He makes me laugh at the most random moments imagineable! We do not have any children of our own...yet! We feel blessed to share our lives with our nephew and 4 nieces. They are a true joy in our lives. We are Jordy and TeTe to them and we LOVE it! I'll try to re-post their pictures for you to see.
I will try to keep this blog updated as much as possible. God is blessing us with a brand new home...new construction and it should be fully blacked in by the end of this week. Next week we will begin on the plumbing, heating & air and electrical work. We're hoping and praying we'll be completely moved in and close on the loan by Thanksgiving...and we will have SO MUCH to be thankful for!
I hope you'll stay tuned!!!!
Be blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!! I really enjoyed reading that... keep it up!