Thursday, January 8, 2009

My family...

It is not often, quite frankly, extremely rare to get any pictures of my mom. She just doesn't like to have her picture taken. So to have planned an actual session with her included was a very amazing thing. I'm sure if it had not been for my grandmother this probably still would not have taken place. My grandmother lives in Florida and does not get to come visit us often. In fact, I have not seen her since my wedding in 2003!!! Terrible, I know! She was able to come spend a few weeks with us during the Christmas holidays and it was such a wonderful blessing. She's actually on an airplane headed back home as I type this. My mom bought her a digital picture frame for Christmas and the whole reason for this photo session was to have some pictures of all her great grandchildren and her daughter to go on the frame. Hence all of the images below. It was a spur of the moment plot all taken and edited last night but I am happy to have some pictures of my mom and grandmother together....something to be cherished for a lifetime!
Have a safe flight home Grandma and hopefully we'll see you again much sooner next time! We love you very much!
My Grandma's hands...I love this!
Grandma with her Great Grandchildren
Mother & Daughter
My mom with Ava
I've wanted this shot for the longest time and I'm so glad I was able to get it last night!
My Absolute Favorite!!!!
My mom with all her grandchildren (so far)

No comments: