Thursday, September 25, 2008

"What?!"

There are some things in life that make you say, "What?!" And it seems to be a very popular phrase on my lips the last 2 months. Just when you think you've figured things out... Just when you thought you had faith in everyone... Just when you thought life could not be more perfect... Just when you believed the best in everybody... The "Just when's" could go on but for the sake of time I'll cut it short...After the "What?!" comes the "Why?!". I'm still asking. why?! Two in one week...I'm a little proud of myself. ;o) I guess I'm feeling very insightful and deep this week...well, I've really felt that way a lot lately but its slowly coming to the surface. I'm sure there will be more to come.this one is short though...I could almost guarantee you'll ask yourself the same questions when you finish, all in an attempt to really know and understand what I could be talking about...you can wonder and ponder but you just won't figure it out. mysterious. yeah. but I can only trust my Jesus with the real reason...cw

No comments: