Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So...

I really didn't have a very good day yesterday. I basically had an emotional breakdown from a combination of just EVERYTHING going on in my life right now....frustrations, stress, exhaustion (physical and emotional), and holiday. Everything just kinda piled up yesterday and I just had to cry...so I did...all day! I'm so thankful to have a very understanding and patient husband who would put up with me when I get like that. And especially thankful to have such awesome friends who always have an ear to listen and words of encouragement to try to lift my mood (Kim & Kayla). I am probably MOST grateful for a God who will love me despite me. Even though I had a pity party yesterday I know that He was there loving me through every bit of it and reassuring me that tomorrow would be a new day and that His mercies are new EVERY morning. So, I am MUCH better today, Praise the Lord!!! Jordan and I took a MUCH NEEDED night off last night. We didn't work in the house, didn't go anywhere. We nestled down in the recliners and watched a little bit of TV, had dinner and went to bed early (8pm)! It was so NICE!! So I have a fresh start today and I'm re-energized to tackle what must be tackled today. Work in the house this afternoon with a clear mind and a little more excitement that we are yet again ONE DAY CLOSER to moving in. Hopefully, the plumber will be by there today to fix our plumbing leak and we can turn the water on. I'm refusing to have a prospective MOVE IN date since every one we set never progresses. We'll move in when we're finished and we'll move in when God's ready for us to move in. We have 7 days till Christmas!!! I will be one of the lunatics out there on Christmas Eve trying to buy for the few I need to buy for. I wish I could buy for everyone in my circle of familiy and friends...one day I will! With all of the construction going on right now I really have not had a chance to just really enjoy the excitement and thrill of Christmas this year. It has basically been an afterthought thus far b/c the house has consumed my thoughts. But I want to take this opportunity to recognize the Reason for this CHRISTmas season: the birth of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. With all of this garbage about changing the name of CHRISTmas to Holiday b/c it may offend some, go ahead. But it will still never change the fact that CHRIST is the Reason for CHRISTmas! And NO ONE can stop me from wishing ANYONE a Merry CHRISTMAS!!! Nope, no one! And for anyone that is bothered by that statement, let me take you to a 3rd world country where there are far MORE issues to be more concerned about. To you, I say: GET OVER IT & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! This blog sends love to all of my family and friends who do happen to read this. May you have a tremendously blessed CHRISTmas with your loved ones and may this new year truly be a year of new beginnings in every area of your life! With love, Me :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well!! I also hope that you get to spend it in YOUR house.